the application process for the IAF Group C recruitment 2021 is now ongoing on the website of the Indian Air Force. All the interested aspirants holding the eligibility and required qualification can submit their application through the official portal with 30 days. The official has cleared that the last date of the form submission will be the 7th of September 2021 from the date of advertisement published. Also, the officials have removed that the total number of vacancies will be 282 for the recruitment of lower division clerks, storekeepers, painters, and many civilian posts. Candidates are requested to check the below details, which are available in the article so that they can better understand the eligibility, experiences, vacancy break up and the selection process
Overview of Indian Air Drive recruitment 2021
|Name of designation/post||IAF group C post|
|Instructive qualification||10/12th pass, ITI certificate in relevant trade: Intermediate or graduation/diploma in any of the discipline course|
|Experience||Refer to advertisement|
|Skills required for the post||N/A|
|Location of Job||All India|
|PayScale||According to the norms of IAF|
|Application start date||24th of July 2021|
|Application end date||22nd of August 2021|
Indian Air force recruitment 2021- Age Criteria and Fees
Candidates interested in applying for IAF Group C jobs in IAF career through the recruitment drive must be 18 years or above, making you not exceed 25 years as of the date of receipt of application. The relaxation period for the upper age limit is up to 3 years for OBC candidates, five years for (ST/SC), and ten years for PWD as specified in IAF Group C notification. For details regarding the application fee of IAF Group C recruitment 2021.
Indian Air force recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Civilian Mechanical Transport Driver||03|
Indian Air force recruitment 2021- Eligibility and Education
Candidates interested in applying IAF Group C recruitment 2021from the IAF career must have passed matriculation/class 10 or should be equivalent to class 12 or should have equivalent graduation/diploma in any of the degree courses from any of the recognized boards of the state. And meet the physical and medical fitness quality as mentioned in IAF Group C notification 2021.
Indian Air force recruitment 2021 group C – Selection Process
- All the aspirants will be qualified in terms of least qualification, age boundary, document certifications. Therefore, the eligible aspirants will be issued a call letter for the written test. Which is the mandate for the selection process
- the aspirants eligible for the post are required to appear for the written test, which will be based upon the instructive qualification of aspirants.
- The written test will be consisting of (a) general intelligence and reasoning, (b) numerical aptitude, (c) general English, (d) general awareness
- the question sheet will be accessible in Hindi and English
- , the requisite aspirants will be selected and later call for skill or practical test as mentioned in the norms of IAF recruitment 2021.
- the interested aspirants can bring copies of their annexures and certificates as attached with the application
. It is recommended to go through the official authority website to get the latest notification of the vacancies.
Age Limit for Indian Air force recruitment 2021
|Minimum age||18 years|
|Maximum age||25 years|
Important Dates for Indian Air force recruitment 2021 group C
the authority has cleared on their official website that the last date of application is 30 days from the date of advertisement publishing in the newspaper hence the date is 7th to 13th of august. Also, the aspirants are requested to go through the official site of IAF Group C recruitment 2021to get more information about the number of vacancies and the job roles provided by IAF Group C.
How you can apply for IAF recruitment 2021
The aspirants interested in applying for the various post in Indian Air force recruitment 2021 group Cmust use the postal address of the authority. Therefore, here are some of the steps which you can follow for applying to IAF recruitment 2021
- visit the official website of IAF recruitment drive 2021
- fill the application form as required by the post
- assign the latest passport size photograph and signature
- you should also assign all the essential documents as required by the application form
- after successfully submitting all the information and details, the candidate can bring a soft copy of the application for further use
Indian Air force recruitment 2021 – Admit card
Downloading admit card is one of the most critical steps in the overall recruitment process. The admit card details will be notified through the contact details of the candidate. You can go through the below steps for downloading your admit Card for Indian Air force recruitment 2021 group C
- go to the official site to download your admit card
- Log in with the roll number or registration number with your password
- Download and print the admit card details
- You can also get your admit Card in PDF, and aspirants who log in to the official IAF 2021 can repeat the same steps to download the admit card.
IAF Group C recruitment 2021 – Salary details
The salary structure of IAF Group C notification is mentioned below in the table. The aspirants can entitle to various benefits and perks along with the monthly salary package
Ø Provident fund
Ø Dearness allowance
- What is the last date of submitting the online application for Indian Air force recruitment 2021 10th pass?
The aspirants interested in applying to the post can prescribe with format within 30 days from the date of advertising.
- What is the qualification mandate for IAF Group C recruitment 2021?
The aspirants with the 10/12th pass qualification or graduate from any recognized board are eligible for applying for the post.
- How many vacancies are available in Indian Air force recruitment 2021 group C?
The total number of vacancies for the post in IAF Group C recruitment 2021 is 282 for the civilian command.