The authority of Indian railways has announced a new notification about the vacancies for the station master. The railway recruitment cell has announced a total of 1800+ vacancies, and candidates can apply for the posts by the 25th of June 2021. The job locations of Indian railway recruitment 2021will include all the major cities. Hence you can check all the necessary details have exam date, vacancy, official website, salary, and more information in this article.
Indian railway recruitment 2021
is a part of the railway ministry and one of the world’s fourth-largest railway networks. You can check all the necessary details below.
Railway recruitment 2021 Notification
Here is the overview for the upcoming railway recruitment 2021notification so that you can better understand the details which are given below for the reference of aspirants
|Overview of upcoming railway recruitment 2021|
|Conducting body of the examination||RRB|
|Name of post||TC (ticket collector)|
|Total number of vacancies||1800+|
|Notification announce date||Will be announcing soon|
|Application form start date||Will be announcing soon|
|Last date for submission||Will be announcing soon|
|Admit card release date||Will be announcing soon|
|Interview details||Will be announcing soon|
|Online test details||Will be announcing soon|
|Results of interview||Will be announcing soon|
|Exam mode||Online only|
Railways Ticket Collector Vacancy – 2021
The official of RRB hasn’t released any of the official release dates for the 2021 vacancy. Still, aspirants can mark their spots for the various vacancies which are yet to be expected from the previous year’s notification. Also, candidates can visit the official authority site to check exam dates and other important details about the job location, salary package, and exam date. Some of the essential points regarding the vacancy are given below.
- There are a total of 3000 vacancies which are expected to announce under the recruitment notification
- Candidates catering to the PAN India spectrum can apply for the exams
- The starting date and ending dates for the applications are yet to be announced
- Candidates who will be shortlisted have to pass the entire selection process ismainly in one stage to appear
- Candidates are also advised to continue reading the whole article and keep checking the official website for the latest railway recruitment 2021 12th pass
Indian railway recruitment 2021- Fee
Candidates can apply for the application process on the official site of authority. Hence, when it comes to payment, the table below clearly shows all the fee procedures for upcoming railway recruitment 2021.
Selection Process for Indian railway recruitment 2021
Aspirants whose shortlisted applications will be going for the selection process as conducted by the Indian railway recruitment 2021. The selection process of Indian Railway 2021 is mentioned below
- railway recruitment 2021 12th passwill be completed in four stages. The first one will be the CBT test (Computer-based test) for both Mains and prelims. The second one will be PET test which is the Physical efficiency test. A third one will be medical, and the last one will be the personal interview of the aspirant.
- In the personal interview, the candidate will be called out for the document verification before enrolment to the post
- The set of questions will be soon updated as per official site will release it.
- the selection process will be based upon the merit list and would be prepared to take an average of the percentage of marks obtained by the aspirants
Indian Railways recruitment 2021 Level 1 – Exam pattern
The exam will be based upon CBT (A computer-based test). The administration of the Railway recruitment department reservesthe right to conduct CBT in multi or single-stage mode, aspirants who are qualifying for the CBT test will be called for document verification and medical examination. Also, it is informed by the authority that the exam will have negative marking
The below is the list and pattern of the question for CBT as mentioned below.
|Exam Pattern for RRB Group-D|
|Name of Subjects||Number of Question||Marks||Duration period|
|General Science||25||25||90 minutes|
|Reasoning and General intelligence||30||30|
Indian Railways recruitment 2021 – syllabus details
the upcoming railway recruitment 2021has announced details about the syllabus along with the official notification. Before looking forward to the preparation, the aspirant should learn about the exam pattern and syllabus because it will give them an idea and strategy for scoring good marks in the examination. The syllabus will include the subjects like General Science, general awareness, general intelligence, current affairs, and reasoning; hence for getting detail about the syllabus for Indian Railways recruitment 2021,the aspirant should also visit the official site of the authority.
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Railways recruitment 2021
The eligibility criteria for upcoming railway recruitment 2021 is that aspirants should be between 18 and 24 years of age. Also, the authority needs that the aspirants hold class 10 or equivalent value of at least 50 percent marks. The aspirants should also possess an ITI certificate in recognised industrial training affiliated with NCVT/SCVT.
Indian Railways recruitment 2021 – Results
The result for Indian railway recruitment for the various post will be declared after the examination. The aspirants who successfully clear the first stage will be issued the development, and the final result will be soon announced once the entire recruitment process will be conducted. The official informs the railway authority that the admit card will be issued to the aspirants before 4-5 days of examination. The aspirants must check all the guidelines provided by the management, and they can also bring a hard copy of their to admit card for future purposes.
Fee Procedure for Indian Railways recruitment 2021
|Category of Candidate|
How to apply forIndian Railways recruitment 2021
Here are some of the steps aspirants can follow for applying for the various post of upcoming railway recruitment 2021.
- Visit the official site of the authority
- Click on the link mentioned on the website saying “Online Form.”
- Aspirants have to register themselves and need to feel entire details asked by the website
- After registering, you can fill the application form and submit fees
- Aspirants can print and take hardcopy for future reference
- What is the age limit for RRB exams?
the age limit for RRB undergraduate post is 18 to 30 years, and for the graduate, post is 18 to 33 years
- Is there any negative marking in RRB exams?
Yes, there is negative marking in RRB exams which is 1/3 marks deducted for wrong answers.
- How can I apply for various Indian railway recruitment 2021 exams?
You can easily visit the official website and apply for the various posts.