Income Tax Recruitment Notification 2021
The chief principal and commissioner of Tax Mumbai have invited aspirants for the recruitment of Various posts. There are over 155 vacancies available for MTS, and this is a kind of golden opportunity for all aspirants preparing for government exams. The authority has announced that the income tax recruitment 2021will be based on an online pattern, and interested candidates can apply for it for 25 august 2021 from the official authority website. Some of the important things about the recruitment process of the income tax department are mentioned below for the reference of students.
Overview of Income-tax recruitment 2021
The principal of the income tax department of Mumbai has now Announced the Income Tax notification for the recruitment of MTS. Income tax Inspector and recruitment of sports candidate. Hence all the important information about the Department Vacancy 2021are mentioned below in the table
|Name of the Organization||Income Tax Department|
|Name of Post||Income Tax Assistant, MTS and Income tax inspector|
|Location of Job||Mumbai|
|Total number of Vacancies||155|
|Mode of application||Online only|
|Last Date for apply||25 August 2021|
|Authority’s official Website||www.incometaxmumabai.in|
Application form for Income Tax Recruitment 2021
The official link for the income tax department is now active. All the interested aspirants from the sports quota can apply for income tax India Jobs 2021 from the direct link mentioned below. You don’t have to visit an official website to apply for income tax recruitment 2021. Hence, now aspirants interested in the vacancy can directly use it by simply clicking on the application link. If you might face any server issue with the official website of the authority, you don’t need to worry about it as you can directly apply from here.
Income tax recruitment 2021 Vacancy Overview
, the officials have cleared that the total number of vacancies available for the Department Vacancy 2021is 155. Hence all the important details are mentioned below for the reference of students.
|Name of Post||Vacancies|
|Income Tax Inspector||8|
Income Tax Department Jobs 2021 Eligibility
|Name of Post||Eligibility Criteria|
|Tax Assistants||Bachelor’s degree from any of the university or data entry speed of 8000 key depressions per hour|
|Stenographer Grade-II||Should have completed 12th under a recognized board, dictation should be 10 minutes at a speed of 80wpm, and transcription should be 50spm in English or 65wpm in Hindi only on Computers|
|Income Tax Inspector||Bachelor’s degrees from any of the universities|
|18 to 25 years|
|For Tax assistant||18 to 27 years
|For Inspector of Income Tax||18 to 30 years|
- A champion of any state or country in any of the sports or games as mentioned in the official PDF file
- The All India School Games Federation will conduct the teams in national games or marks in any of the games or sports as mentioned in the PDF file
- The inter-university tournament conducted by their respected university in any of games or sports as per the regulation mentioned in PDF
- Sportsperson who has been awarded who the physical efficiency under the Drive of physical efficiency
income tax recruitment 2021 Salary
the official has launched the salary of the post as described in the below table. On the official website of the authority, you can check other benefits about the salary package. The eligible candidates can apply for the post, and it is recommended not to miss out on the great opportunity. Moreover, the salary package of the different positions are mentioned below in the table
|Name of the Post||Pay Band||Grade Pay|
|Income Tax inspector||9300-34800||4600|
|Stenographer Grade II||5200-20200||2400|
Selection Process for income tax recruitment 2021
Qualification can be used in the process of selection. The application will be shortlisted for the process, and the topmost qualified aspirants will be shortlisted for further considerations. The aspirants eligible for the process will have to attend an interview and may also be required to take a proficiency /ground test. Hence total selection process is depending upon the eligibility of the candidate.
How to apply for Recruitment in Income Tax
You can easily apply for the Department Vacancy 2021 by going to the official site of the authority. Below are some of the steps that will help aspirants easily register themselves on the portal.
- Interested aspirants have to visit the official website @ incometaxdelhi.org
- Check all the new notifications from the officials and click on Tac assistant and another post requirement 2021 link
- After clicking on the link, check the eligibility criteria and download the application form
- Fill in all the necessary details
- After successfully filling in all the details, you can upload the document to the portal
- Send the application to be reached
Above are some of the steps you can follow for applying to any post of income tax India Jobs 2021.
Important Dates to remember
- Starting date of submission of the form is 8 July 2021
- The request will end on 25 august 2021
income tax recruitment 2021 Notification
you can useincome tax recruitment notification by some simple steps given below for students’ reference.
- Visit official site
- Go to careers and search for a job
- Click on registration and sign up as a new user
- Enter all the details which require
- Upload a photograph and visible signature on the website
- Make your payment and submit the form
- How many Vacancies are available for Tax Recruitment 2021?
The total number of vacancies available for Tax Recruitment is 14
- What is the last date for the submission of income tax recruitment 2021?
The candidates interested in the post can apply before 15 August 2021. The last submission date for the candidate who domiciled in Lakshadweep, Andaman Niko bar island, or Jammu Kashmir is 30 August 2021.
- What are the age criteria for the income tax recruitment 2021?
18 to 30 years for the income tax department and 18 to 27 years for MTS and stenographer grade II.